Antz

Home Forums Shoes Antz

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Square Bananas
      Participant

You know what we be amazing? If the lovely Stacy would do a recreation of the “Big Shoe” scene from the 1998 film “Antz” in one of her lovely pair of sneakers.

Merely just a suggestion that would be pretty cool to see.

Stacy Giantess
        Keymaster

To be honest, it was already in my plans to make that movie.😅
          We are currently working on a system that we call GLR (GiantessLiveReality) soon I will record very real videos!😍
          But until we achieve the level of quality we seek, I will continue to step on tiny plastic men.
          It would be inconceivable to spoil a scene as good as AntZ with a plastic toy.🤣
          As soon as we have GLR ready, I promise you that AntZ will arrive at GiantessLive and many more that I already have in mind.🤫
          Stacy 😘

Square Bananas
            Participant

Hi

I was wondering if you still have plans to visit this concept in the future?

Stacy Giantess
              Keymaster

I want to do it, I have been a bit distracted by the GL videogame project, but I do want to make the AntZ version of GL.
                As I see that you are interested in many of us, let’s talk about it.
                Tell me, give me ideas, how would you like it? Give me details I might like any suggestions. 💋

Square Bananas
                Participant

I would love to see wide angles, seeing more of your legs and torso. And to have you in your blue adidas. Of course have as close to the original as you can. I know you conseil your face but it would be cool to hold them up to your eye, which you 100% don’t have to do if you’re not comfortable.

I would love to discuss this with you more, is there a way to speak with you directly, if not I’m fine chatting here :).

Stacy Giantess
                Keymaster

The Superior GL Experience

GLR

Stacy Giantess
                  Keymaster

Asics
                    Participant

How is this project coming along?

Stacy Giantess
                      Keymaster

The project is at 95%, at any time we present it. We are with the last details.💋

Square Bananas
                          Participant

It’s been a few months. Are you still working on the Antz project I suggested?

Stacy Giantess
                          Keymaster

if it is included in the game

Stacy Giantess
                            Keymaster

👟

Asics
                              Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I will pay just to watch people play this game.  An hour of footage, crushing with different sneakers.</p>

Stacy Giantess
                                  Keymaster

Please explain, I don’t quite understand your comment…
                                    The game does not work on what you decide to see, but on a story in which you will have to advance and will depend on your achievements, purchases and gifts.

Asics
                                    Participant

I want to watch footage of other people playing the game just so I can watch your fila disruptor step around the floor.  I’ve wanted that Point of View since I was a child

Stacy Giantess
                                      Keymaster

If you leave me as a tiny slave who is trapped alive under the soles of my FILA, ask me for a personalized video

Stacy Giantess
                                      Keymaster

I have already recorded the video, I titled it Fila Disruptor AntZ. 🐜👟
                                        We are assembling it, it will be available in a few hours 😘

Stacy Giantess
                                        Keymaster
                                      Viewing 10 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                      error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED!!! Remember that this video hides your ID, record the screen will give away your user to the law, Thank you