• Author
      Asics
      Participant

Stacey, the forum is empty.  Please post a Fila GiF

Stacy Giantess
        Keymaster

thephoenixalexis
          Participant

Stacy you are very giantess please crush me under your giantess fila disruptor like a bug I want to feel my miserable insect body skewer under the teeth of your fila disruptor

Stacy Giantess
            Keymaster

It would be a pleasure to do it, believe me that if I could really reduce the size of people I would already have some tiny slave. 😘

thephoenixalexis
              Participant

if you could, what would I feel when you crush me under your fila disruptor and the teeth of your fila will skewer me ? (tell me in detail what I would suffer?)

thephoenixalexis
                Participant

dime todo lo que me harías si me convirtiera en tu esclavo. aprovecha para hacerme sufrir mucho antes de acabar conmigo bajo tu gigante fila disruptor. Sacrifico mi vida para darte placer así que torturame tocándote, toma todo el placer que quieras torturándome y termina en un orgasmo cuando me rematas bajo tu gigante fila disruptor. tengo muchas ganas de saber que me pasaria si fuera posible

Stacy Giantess
                  Keymaster
                Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED!!! Remember that this video hides your ID, record the screen will give away your user to the law, Thank you