History

Home Forums My way to being an ant History

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Stacy Giantess
      Keymaster

I would love for everyone in GL, including me, to honestly explain how they came to accept that their desire, fantasy, and passion made them accept that they are ants in the presence of a giant woman.
        I will reward the most sincere stories for their sincerity.
        The objective of this is that in an anonymous but sincere way we all understand that we are not crazy, but that it is a way of loving, desiring and living a fantasy that many people do not understand, that people who have not managed to understand like us Let us help you understand this reality, as we have managed to understand, that there are more people with your same desire.
        I would love in my heart if you all expressed how you understood that you are the way you are.

Stacy Giantess
        Keymaster

I realized that I love being a giant woman when I was 14 years old, when playing with a hamster I put it inside my pajama pants…. I was an innocent girl who didn’t know what she was doing, but the hamster He started moving inside my pants and rubbing my legs and vagina.
          Without being aware I ended up crushing him… It wasn’t my intention but I ended up killing him…
          He hid the hamster back in its cage and denied having killed the tiny rodent…
          From then on I knew that I liked and was excited about being a giant, dominant woman.

Stacy Giantess
            Keymaster

I want your sincere story in which I came to make you the ants that you feel you are.

Square Bananas
              Participant

I’ve always been fascinated with perspective shift. Ever since I was I kid. I’ve sort of stumbled upon this niche by accident and over time it grew on me as I saw all the creators across different parts of the internet. Though it is something I always kept to myself. I’m also feel like a black sheep as I don’t feel the same sense of enjoyment when it comes to the malicious side of this fantasy, nor do I feel sexual pleasures from things about this fetish I do enjoy. I suppose I just like giant women. Nice, gentle, blissfully unaware giant women.

Stacy Giantess
                Keymaster

That’s what I mean, you knew you liked him but you never talked to anyone about it.

Square Bananas
                  Participant

You’ve been the only person I’ve been open about it with.

Stacy Giantess
                    Keymaster

That is the objective of this forum, I want us to not be afraid to say what we really are and feel

Stacy Giantess
                      Keymaster

🐜👢💋

Stacy Giantess
                        Keymaster

Stacy Giantess
                          Keymaster

I have those shoes right now

Stacy Giantess
                            Keymaster
                              Square Bananas
                              Participant

They’re adorable

thephoenixalexis
                              Participant

It started in kindergarten, I would stand at the bottom of the slide and watch the girls go down with their shoes towards me, then at the beginning of adolescence I started to wonder what the ants saw before being crushed by one woman so I started looking for videos then jerking off to it and I understood that I liked being a common insect crushed and dominated by a woman and also to put a name to it “foot fetish”

Stacy Giantess
                                  Keymaster

When I walk down the street I must confess that if I see little ants on the ground I cannot resist the temptation to crush them. 👟🐜

Stacy Giantess
                                  Keymaster

I would like to know exactly what it feels like to want to be an ant, I have the other role of this fetish… I can tell you that since I was a child I have always been obsessively excited about crushing and killing anything that is tiny.

thephoenixalexis
                                    Participant

in fact we want to be tiny and helpless in the face of a woman who only has one idea in mind, tortures us with her feet and her shoes, forces us to clean her feet and her shoes and crushes us without any pity like a miserable insect under her giantess’ feet and shoes. we want to feel less than nothing in the face of this goddess who has no consideration for us, we want our existence to be reduced to giving pleasure to this giant divinity, we sacrifice our lives for her sexual pleasure of crushing us, and I love seeing myself die under the shoes of a giant woman who slowly crushes me just to make me suffer as long as possible before crushing me completely and killing me.

and if one day you find a real way to shrink humans then I am willing to sacrifice myself and serve you for one of your videos with your Fila Disruptor or with your huge white boot

Stacy Giantess
                                        Keymaster

I very much appreciate your response! I love reading comments like yours, it drives me crazy with happiness knowing the story of each one of you about how you would like to live your insect life with me, how you would like me to torture you or even how you would want to die if you had the opportunity to be tiny to my.
                                          In response to your comment, I’m going to post a video in a few hours in the store, in which you can see how I torture and kill some real snails.

Viewing 4 reply threads
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED!!! Remember that this video hides your ID, record the screen will give away your user to the law, Thank you