I ended up very excited, so much so that I had to masturbate.

Home Forums This is my little secret… I ended up very excited, so much so that I had to masturbate.

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      Stacy Giantess
      Keymaster

I don’t usually say this on social media, I’ve only dared to say it on GL.
        For her to open up people who don’t agree, but I have to say it… “I get really excited to have something really alive and suffering under my boot.
        Plastic dolls do not give so much pleasure.

Stacy Giantess
        Keymaster

I stepped on him and stomped to his death.

John
          Participant

I kinda want to see the whole video

Stacy Giantess
            Keymaster

I can’t put that video in the store, but I can sell it privately.

venutre019
              Participant

Can I buy this video too please?

Stacy Giantess
                Keymaster

Yes, if you want I can sell it to you privately

venutre019
                    Participant

How can i message you privately? XD

Stacy Giantess
                    Keymaster

I can send you a download link after making the payment by paypal

venutre019
                      Participant

what is the paypal and how much do i send? is there a email that i can message you on instead of using this forum?

Stacy Giantess
                        Keymaster

If you wait 10 minutes, I’ll upload it to the store and send you the link 😘

Stacy Giantess
                          Keymaster
                            Stacy Giantess
                            Keymaster

It’s almost there, he’s going up to the store

Stacy Giantess
                              Keymaster
                                Stacy Giantess
                                Keymaster

In store for a limited time.

The little mouse had a very intense experience.

venutre019
                                    Participant

bought it, thank you very much goddess

venutre019
                                      Participant

goddess, it is not letting me download it

Stacy Giantess
                                      Keymaster

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, the server is updating, it will not take more than 5 minutes, for the inconvenience we will give you a discount coupon for the next purchase as soon as you download your video

Stacy Giantess
                                        Keymaster

We have sent the download link to your email

Stacy Giantess
                                          Keymaster

For the inconvenience caused we have given you a discount coupon, we have sent it to your email

Stacy Giantess
                                            Keymaster

With this code you have a 6 euro discount valid for 48 hours 💋

BobBuilder
                                              Participant

Hello do you still make content like this privately?

Stacy Giantess
                                                  Keymaster

I have some UGGS on my feet now.

BobBuilder
                                                    Participant

Also if you have more mice content I’m interested

BobBuilder
                                                    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>It won’t let me download and the payment went through</p>

Stacy Giantess
                                                      Keymaster

yes of course

BobBuilder
                                                        Participant

Hello I bought this video and it’s not showing up in my email to download?

Stacy Giantess
                                                          Keymaster

write me an email with the order number

Stacy Giantess
                                                            Keymaster

Let’s talk by email since you are not performing the operation correctly and we will help you solve it

Stacy Giantess
                                                              Keymaster
                                                                Stacy Giantess
                                                                Keymaster

BobBuilder
                                                                  Participant

is this a new critter crush video? Do you step on him?

BobBuilder
                                                                    Participant

Could I see more videos like this one 🙂

Stacy Giantess
                                                                        Keymaster

We don’t usually make videos like this…
                                                                          There is a video with the white boots and the second video with the black boots will be available in a few hours.

BobBuilder
                                                                        Participant

Which one has the best crush? Flattens the critter better?

• #18449
                                                                          Stacy Giantess
                                                                          Keymaster

I personally liked it a lot.
                                                                            I would like you to give me your opinion if you see my new video.

• #18482
                                                                            BobBuilder
                                                                            Participant

I would love go see it!

• #18499
                                                                                Stacy Giantess
                                                                                Keymaster

Do you want to buy the second part?

• #18668
                                                                                  BobBuilder
                                                                                  Participant

Yes I would!

• #18622
                                                                                    Stacy Giantess
                                                                                    Keymaster

In this new video that I uploaded today I cruelly crush a lizard and it lasts almost an hour.
                                                                                      I also wear many types of shoes.

• #18549
                                                                                    Stacy Giantess
                                                                                    Keymaster
                                                                                    • #18565
                                                                                      BobBuilder
                                                                                      Participant

I did buy it but when it downloaded the file corrupted! I tried it 3 different times and now I’m locked out of it!

• #18623
                                                                                          Stacy Giantess
                                                                                          Keymaster

If you access your user profile you can download it, you have 3 more downloads available. 😘

• #18670
                                                                                            Stacy Giantess
                                                                                            Keymaster

If you give me 1 hour, we will solve your problem

• #18594
                                                                                            Stacy Giantess
                                                                                            Keymaster

By uploading the video to the store, it will be available in about 2 hours

A party on top of me

• #18689
                                                                                              Osvaldito
                                                                                              Participant

Recien he comprado el mas reciente, “a party on top of me” por favor SUPLICO mas videos así, tal vez algun in-shoe con tacones abiertos y ratoncitos bebes o algun similar? Tal vez poner muuuchos lizards o ratoncitos y bailar sobre ellos con tus botas que tienen esas suelas peligrosas (las ultimas que aparecen en tu ultimo video), cosas así realmente compraría!

Por cierto, estaría genial si se puede implementar la opción para mutear la musica de la tienda, siento que puede ser un poco molesta jeje.

• #19886
                                                                                                  Stacy Giantess
                                                                                                  Keymaster

Sólo puedo vender ese tipo de vídeos de forma privada.
                                                                                                    Escríbeme a info@giantesslive.com

• #19945
                                                                                                    Stacy Giantess
                                                                                                    Keymaster

I’m uploading another one to the store that kills real snails and makes them suffer a lot hahaha. I’m sure you will like this video a lot, it lasts 31 minutes and I talk a lot since it has a good story. In a few hours it will be available, I hope you like it.

• #19888
                                                                                                    Stacy Giantess
                                                                                                    Keymaster

I love it

• #19895
                                                                                                      Asics
                                                                                                      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Your shoes are so deadly. I wish those were little humans and people guts under a disruptor.</p>

• #19897
                                                                                                          Stacy Giantess
                                                                                                          Keymaster

I would love it, if there was a machine that reduced the size of humans, I swear I would not hesitate to kidnap, enslave or even kill…

• #19958
                                                                                                          Stacy Giantess
                                                                                                          Keymaster
                                                                                                        Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                                                                        error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED!!! Remember that this video hides your ID, record the screen will give away your user to the law, Thank you