What’s going on?

Home Forums Welcome to GiantessLive What’s going on?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Johnnyboy83
      Participant

I joined and you told me that if I joined I would have several months for free. I joined as a gold and also as a diamond. Why can’t I get to the live cameras anymore?

Never even got to see anything live. Can you help me with this situation?

Asics
        Participant

Stacy needs an email addresses

Johnnyboy83
          Participant
            Johnnyboy83
            Participant

I gave my email…. what else do you need?

Stacy Giantess
              Keymaster

I’m very sorry for the delay my dear ants! I’m not going to lie to you… when I started the replay I crushed it so hard that I destroyed the mini cameras and I had to order them again… By the way, that moment I will soon put it on sale in the store. But I would like to announce a live for

Little ants I had them punished because I am bad and I can’t help it by torturing them by testing their endurance because I need to know who are my best and most faithful slaves since only they will be worthy of being treated like the most insignificant little ones and experiencing my greatest tortures. Tomorrow Saturday 13-04 Time GMT + 1 it will be our date I’ll wait for you tiny disgusting insignificant of little value I hope you don’t die crushed stuck to my splash sneakers!!! 😈

Johnnyboy83
                Participant

Did you receive my messages?

Stacy Giantess
                  Keymaster

Hello little ant, in a couple of hours a new slow motion video of something amazing that happened to me will be available.😈💋🦶🏻👅😈👿☠️😼😈

michael todd
                    Participant

Hi Stacy,

I have a very similar problem to above. I signed up with the excelsior Diamond and had trouble getting access to it for a few weeks. I emailed and you agreed to sign me up for 6 months for the inconvenience, but after one month I lost access. I have sent a couple of emails, but had no response.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED!!! Remember that this video hides your ID, record the screen will give away your user to the law, Thank you