Square Bananas

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Film Suggestion #18301
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    I was just wondering how progress was going on the suggested film above with the blue adidas that’s all.

    in reply to: Film Suggestion #17509
    Square Bananas
    Participant
    • Apologies if i’m being a bother, I am just really eager to see what you’ll create.
    in reply to: Gameplay Video? #17508
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    There’s always gonna be people out there who will try to bring you down. Don’t let ‘em get to you. Your work is amazing and I am certain the GL game will be spectacular! 😀

    in reply to: Film Suggestion #17507
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    Any updates?

    in reply to: Ass Stacy #17447
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    your ass is wonderful Ms. Stacy.

    in reply to: Film Suggestion #17446
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    Yes, ma’am. Apologies for late response.

    in reply to: Film Suggestion #17377
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    I don’t mean to be a bother when asking this, but how goes the progress on getting this filmed?

    in reply to: Vote #17376
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    That looks great! I would love to see more SFX every now and then. The wide shots look great and I would love to see more shot with the camera on the ground looking up at you.

    in reply to: Film Suggestion #17201
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    That’s great to hear! Can’t wait!

    in reply to: Antz #16380
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    It’s been a few months. Are you still working on the Antz project I suggested?

    in reply to: Personalized video for the store #15936
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    And having “boom” sfx for your steps would be cool. Thank you for rewarding us. 🙂

    in reply to: Personalized video for the store #15935
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    I would love to have an unaware video with you in your blue addias, along with some low angles to see your beautiful legs and torso. A scene outside were tinies are hidden in the grass, crushing them as you go inside. Maybe a quick vore scene if you are okay with that, and as you accidently crush more inside you spot the last tiny and hold him up to your eye then kiss him, accidently dropping and crushing him. 🙂

    in reply to: Crushed while looking for me #15894
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    Are you still offering?

    in reply to: Crushed while looking for me #15834
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    Hi, it’s been a few weeks and your newest films are still unavailable. I don’t mean to pester but are they coming soon?

    in reply to: Antz #15794
    Square Bananas
    Participant

    I would love to see wide angles, seeing more of your legs and torso. And to have you in your blue adidas. Of course have as close to the original as you can. I know you conseil your face but it would be cool to hold them up to your eye, which you 100% don’t have to do if you’re not comfortable.

    I would love to discuss this with you more, is there a way to speak with you directly, if not I’m fine chatting here :).

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED!!! Remember that this video hides your ID, record the screen will give away your user to the law, Thank you
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.