thephoenixalexis

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: GTS Live 24 hours #23838
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    Is the Website dead ?

    in reply to: New GL #23738
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    when crossing paths with the wrong goddess release

    in reply to: History #23698
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    Please, I’ve been stuck in the teeth of your Fila Disruptor for several months now, I’m suffering too much, I beg you, help me.

    in reply to: History #23533
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    please help me

    in reply to: History #23505
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    I don’t know what happened to me. I was at home when suddenly I found myself shrunk to the size of an insect at your place. I saw you arrive with your huge Fila Disruptor, and I screamed in fear hoping that you would notice me and help me get back to my normal size, but I was so small that you didn’t see or hear me and you crushed me under your Fila Disruptor without realizing it and since then I’ve been stuck skewered under a tooth of your fila disruptor suffering hoping that you notice me. Now that you noticed me I beg you help me I’m suffering too much

    in reply to: History #23425
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    Will the giant Stacy ignore her little slaves during the end of year celebrations? Are we condemned to stay on the ground at her feet and be crushed while she ignores us and goes about her life?

    in reply to: History #23304
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    I want to be your slave of your feet and shoes irl even if I’m tall since we can’t shrink I’ll clean your shoes I’ll serve as your doormat you can walk on me as much as you want

    in reply to: History #23290
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    Please answer me I would to become your slave irl

    in reply to: History #23228
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    Hello Stacy I would like to join you irl to become your foot and shoe slave. be condemned to clean it how can I go about it

    in reply to: GTS Live 24 hours #21384
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    I’ve been waiting for a response for over a week now.

    in reply to: GTS Live 24 hours #21372
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    Hello, I contacted you by email but I still haven’t had a response. my hard drive broke down and it was impossible to recover the data that was on it, therefore I lost all the videos that I had purchased, could you help me to re-download them please

    thank you for your help

    an ant that prostrates itself at your feet

    in reply to: History #19907
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    in fact we want to be tiny and helpless in the face of a woman who only has one idea in mind, tortures us with her feet and her shoes, forces us to clean her feet and her shoes and crushes us without any pity like a miserable insect under her giantess’ feet and shoes. we want to feel less than nothing in the face of this goddess who has no consideration for us, we want our existence to be reduced to giving pleasure to this giant divinity, we sacrifice our lives for her sexual pleasure of crushing us, and I love seeing myself die under the shoes of a giant woman who slowly crushes me just to make me suffer as long as possible before crushing me completely and killing me.

    and if one day you find a real way to shrink humans then I am willing to sacrifice myself and serve you for one of your videos with your Fila Disruptor or with your huge white boot

    in reply to: Film Suggestion #19205
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    my computer can run the giantess live game ?

    i5-7200U

    gtx 950M

    8Gb Ram

    in reply to: History #19000
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    It started in kindergarten, I would stand at the bottom of the slide and watch the girls go down with their shoes towards me, then at the beginning of adolescence I started to wonder what the ants saw before being crushed by one woman so I started looking for videos then jerking off to it and I understood that I liked being a common insect crushed and dominated by a woman and also to put a name to it “foot fetish”

    in reply to: Fila Disruptor #18416
    thephoenixalexis
    Participant

    if you send your fila disruptor you will no longer be able to make videos with this shoes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED!!! Remember that this video hides your ID, record the screen will give away your user to the law, Thank you
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.