Personalized video for the store

Home Forums Future videos in GL Personalized video for the store

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Stacy Giantess
      Keymaster

My dear little ants.
        Before I continue walking like a crazy woman hehehehe, I would love for you to participate in this debate by suggesting ideas… I’m going to record the most popular one, but I want to develop it well and I want you to participate in the story.
        I don’t usually come out asking this many times, but as with the video game lately I haven’t uploaded many videos to the store… It’s my way of rewarding you by uploading a video with everyone’s ideas to the store.

Square Bananas
        Participant

I would love to have an unaware video with you in your blue addias, along with some low angles to see your beautiful legs and torso. A scene outside were tinies are hidden in the grass, crushing them as you go inside. Maybe a quick vore scene if you are okay with that, and as you accidently crush more inside you spot the last tiny and hold him up to your eye then kiss him, accidently dropping and crushing him. 🙂

Square Bananas
            Participant

And having “boom” sfx for your steps would be cool. Thank you for rewarding us. 🙂

Stacy Giantess
              Keymaster

For that it should be a personalized and private video, just for you and not published in my store, I would also need images of you to create the SFX.
                GL Studios would fully respect the privacy between the client and the Studio and we would never publish your video and it would always be private.
                But developing such an exclusive video would have a cost that we could talk about privately.

Square Bananas
                Participant

Ok that makes sense. In that case, I’m ready to talk when you are.

Stacy Giantess
                  Keymaster

whenever you want we can talk

Asics
                  Participant

I emailed you about your fila disruptors using a promo code.  Have you received it?

Stacy Giantess
                      Keymaster

The code is used in the store when purchasing a product, and the offer is using the code on a purchase of 100 or more

Stacy Giantess
                      Keymaster

For all the diamond users I am going to do a live broadcast, if you are not yet a diamond user I advise you to be one as soon as possible since from Saturday to Sunday in addition to broadcasting live, talking and responding in the chat, see my camera from the ground …I will offer the new future of GL!
                        Only for diamonds.

michael todd
                        Participant

Hi Stacy. I recently purchased Excelsior Diamond but still do not have access for it?

Viewing 4 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      error: CONTENT IS PROTECTED!!! Remember that this video hides your ID, record the screen will give away your user to the law, Thank you